The following funding opportunities have closed while applications are being reviewed.
- 2013 Compensation & Benefits Study Request for Proposal: First 5 LA is seeking a specialty firm with significant expertise and experience in the design and analysis of position classification and compensation and benefits systems for public entities.
- 2013 Compensation & Benefits Study RFP Proposal Reviewer: First 5 LA seeks qualified reviewers to evaluate applications from organizations seeking to work as a consultant for First 5 LA.
- Fruit and Veggie Voucher Program Request for Proposals (RFP): The Fruit and Veggie Voucher Program RFP intends to provide funding to one lead agency that has the capacity to identify and work with the appropriate community partners.
- State Policy and Sustainability Consultant Request for Qualifications (RFQ): The First 5 LA Policy Department is seeking a consultant to advocate for the agency's priorities and interests in state policies and regulations. This support may include a range of diverse tasks from relationship building with key decision-makers, policy strategy assistance, policy communications strategies and other relevant tasks.
- Baby Friendly Hospital Project Request for Proposal (RFP) - Cycle 3: Through the Baby Friendly Hospital Project, First 5 LA will provide selected hospitals with support in the hospital's efforts to attain the Baby-Friendly Hospital designation from Baby-Friendly USA.
- Peer Support Groups for Parents Curriculum Development/Technical Assistance and Training RFQ: First 5 LA is seeking proposals from qualified contractors or firms to serve as the Curriculum Developer/Training and Technical Assistance Provider, who will enhance and modify the implementation of this project by including the development of core competencies, training, and technical assistance. The successful contractor will work with a Lead Agency who is responsible for developing and facilitating peer support groups for parents in each of the five Supervisorial Districts.
- Family Strengthening Oversight Entity Request for Qualifications (RFQ): First 5 LA seeks a qualified entity that will oversee and support the standardization of the Welcome Baby program to ensure adherence to program fidelity and support implementation of the Select Home Visitation Programs across the county.
- MS SharePoint 2010 Development Firm - Design, Development and Implementation Request for Qualifications (RFQ): First 5 LA is seeking a firm with significant MS SharePoint 2010 design and implementation experience.
- Call for Reviewers: MS SharePoint 2010 Development Firm (RFQ): First 5 LA seeks qualified proposal reviewers for the MS SharePoint 2010 Design, Develop and Implementation RFQ.
- Call for Reviewers: Unified Communication Systems Firm - Design, Development and Implementation Request for Proposal (RFP): First 5 LA seeks qualified proposal reviewers for the Unified Communication Systems Firm - Design, Development and Implementation Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Unified Communication Systems Firm - Design, Development and Implementation Request for Proposal (RFP): First 5 LA is seeking a firm with significant Telecommunication system design and implementation experience to replace agency's current phone system.